Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Currently Listening: My New Five Musical Obsessions

Hello again errbody! I am, once more, sharing my musical goodies with you. This time there are actually some current songs on this list. HIGH FIVE!


So here we go, the five songs that are running through my head...

1. That Girl by Justin Timberlake 



I like to imagine he's singing this about B. Spears because let's remember that this happened...

2. Hollywood's Not America by Ferras 


This song is awesome. This guy is a great singer and he makes me feel all the feelings. And in all seriousness, it's pretty sad. Small, town girl goes to Hollywood and loses herself in all the havoc...has some similar themes to this gem.

3. Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae


I cannot listen to this song without getting up and dancing like a crazy person. I want to go ride a bike with this chick, as long as she's singing this song the entire time. Come to think of it I don't even know if I can ride a bike anymore...

4. Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton



This song is so precious and it's double the amount of precious because you know he's singing about Miranda. Sigh, country love.

5. I'll Make a Man Out of You courtesy of Mulan 


I like to start each day with this song. Makes me feel invincible. 

There ya go. The soundtrack to my current state of mind. Enjoy the madness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment