Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My 'Chin Up' Playlist for You

Having a bad day? A bad week? A bad year? Feeling kind of lost or scared or useless or just not that great? Here's my playlist to you. 

1. Shine the Light by Sugarland


2. My Wish by Rascal Flatts




3. Firework by Katy Perry 


and maybe you aren't a Katy Perry fan, fine that's ok...I guess. Here's a beautifully done acoustic version by Boyce Avenue


4. Play On by Carrie Underwood


5. Words by Train 



6. Little Miss by Sugarland


7. I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts


8. Perfect by Pink 


Pink not your cup of tea? Mine either. Here's Boyce Avenue again.


9. Nobody Ever Told You by Carrie Underwood 


10. Lost by Michael Buble 


11. Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine 


I get it, not everybody likes Florence. She's a little weird and her videos are WHACK. So here's a different version...and before you laugh because it's the Glee version, LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE IT'S INCREDIBLE YOU JUDGMENTAL JERKS. 


12. Shine by Keith Urban 



13. One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks 


 So feel better my friend. Enjoy these wonderful tunes and let the music fix your bad mood.

Remember I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment