Sunday, February 3, 2013

Currently playing

I, in no way shape or form, pretend to be "current" on my music listening habits or obsessions. When I hear a song I like it goes on repeat on my computer and then I tell everyone I can about the song. The response I get is always the same, "That came out like two years ago." Oh I'm sorry so music isn't good if you aren't listening to it right when it comes out? I blame hipsters. 

Here are the five songs I'm currently obsessed with (in no particular order), give 'em a listen. 

Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys ft that chick with the scary eyes 

I cannot get enough of this song. I probably could listen to it every day, all day and never get tired of it. Her vocal range is RIDICULOUS, in the best way possible. I don't even hate Minaj in this. 

La La by The Cab


This song is stupid catchy. I dare you to listen to it and not sing it the rest of the day. 

It Must Have Been Love by Roxette



Go big or go home...and man do I go big to this song. 

Drink on It by Blake Shelton 

If all the sloppy idiots in the bar would just try this approach, everyone would be happy. 

Great Big World by Ron Pope

I fell in love with this song the second I heard it. It just resonates with me and where my life is right now. Love love love it. 





2 comments:

  1. Take a Walk by Passion Pit

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet baby jesus...life changed and I don't know if it's in a good or bad way

      Delete