Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shak, where have you been all my life?

I must begin by giving thanks where thanks are due...thank you, The Voice for giving us Shakira. Before her glorious return to The Voice, I had all but forgotten about the tiny Colombian. All I knew about Shakira was that her hips do not tell lies. Good for them, honesty is key. Now she is the best part of my Monday and Tuesday nights. 
She is the best thing that has happened to The Voice. Don't believe me? Let me show you why...





When she gets really excited about a performance she dances. And all the guys drool. 


She hits the button just like everyone at home wishes they could. 



Her reactions are priceless. 


Sometimes she compares performances to food. Tangerine ice-cream sounds good, girl. 


Adam loves her, I approve



She is wonderfully positive with the artists. 



She's not afraid to make fun of the other coaches. 






Basically she's all kinds of adorable. 

I am now, and forevermore, team Shak. Show them boys how it's done girl. Plus how pissed would Christina be if Shakira won this year? It'd be priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment