Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Currently Playing...

Hola, y'all. Here we go again. It's time for the 5 songs I cannot stop listening to. Are you ready? 

The Story by Brandi Carlile


I also love Sara Ramirez's version equally...


I had forgotten how much I love this song until I heard it again on The Voice. It's pretty much epic. 

Goodbye Town by Lady Antebellum 


Holy balls this song is awesome. Seriously, Lady A is perfect. Had this song come out when I was leaving Downs I'd have been a wreck. I probably listen to this more than I should. 

Just Like Jesse James by Cher


Sometimes you just need a little Cher. 

Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips 


I tried so hard to not like this guy. Come on, his name is Phillip Phillips. It's literally the dumbest name I've ever heard. But then Home came out and then this...HE SPEAKS TO MY SOUL. 

Landslide by Fleetwood Mac


No words necessary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment