Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh Carrie

Now I already wrote about my favorite Carrie Underwood videos but this is a completely different list. This list is perhaps more important. These are my favorite songs by CU that you've probably never even heard, so sad. So, check it out...

1. Lessons Learned

It don't make no difference, the past can't be rewritten...

2. Change

Love is alive, don't listen to them when they say...

3. Play On

Don't you ever give up the fight even when you feel you're all alone...

4. Nobody Ever Told You

Wish you could see yourself the way I do...

5. Unapologize

Said what I meant, then I lied and said I was sorry...

6. Starts With Goodbye

But when you're standing at a crossroad, there's a choice you gotta make...

7. More Boys I Meet

Why can't they be like ones that mean everything to me...

8. Crazy Dreams

There's a little bit of all that inside of me and you...

Ah man, she's so great. You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment