Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Badass Ladies of the Silver Screen

I love a good kick ass female character in my movies. Here are some of the biggest badasses. 

The Bride (Kill Bill Vol 1 &2) 




Scarlett O'Hara (Gone With The Wind) 


(side note: this doesn't mean I like her, in fact I despise Scarlett but homegirl gets what she wants...she's awful but an original badass)

Alice (Resident Evil franchise) 




Victoria (Red) 




Jordan O'Neill (G.I. Jane) 


Hermione Granger (Harry Potter franchise) 




Celia, Minny, Skeeter, & Aibileen (The Help) 




Erin Brockovich (duh...) 




Lisbeth Salander (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) 




Holly Golightly (Breakfast At Tiffany's) 




Shosanna Dreyfus (Inglorious Basterds) 




Grace Andrews (The Hitcher) 




Sydney Prescott (Scream franchise) 



Clarice Starling (The Silence of The Lambs) 




Michelle Rodriguez...in everything 







Keep up the good work ladies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment